Are You An Alcoholic? An Alcohol Use Disorder Assessment For Orlando
What Does It Mean To Have An Alcohol Use Disorder?
An alcohol use disorder is a condition where an individual shows behaviors of problematic drinking that disturb their everyday life. The degrees of alcohol use disorder can fluctuate, ranging from light to extreme addiction, and might hurt a person's mental and physical health, employment or school, and family and friends.
Here Are Some Indicators Of Alcohol Use Disorder
Individuals with alcohol use disorder may be dealing with:
- Alcohol cravings
- No or little control over their drinking
- Drinking that leads to negative consequences
- Physical and mental health problems related to alcohol use
- Poor work or school attendance caused by drinking
- Relationship issues stemming from alcohol use
Can Alcohol Use Disorder Be Cured?
Alcohol use disorder cannot be cured in the traditional sense, but a professional treatment center can direct you to manage the reasons for alcohol use and give you the tools so you stay sober.
*This tool should not be seen as a substitute for a clinical evaluation.